Re: TLS-version of libc6/{testing,unstable} breaks libunwind

David,

Thanks for your notification, and I'm sorry I didn't try to change
-fomit-frame-pointer for nptl option.

At Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:12:38 -0700,
David Mosberger wrote:
> It appears the current libc (2.3.2.ds1-18) still has been copiled with
> omit-frame-pointer.
>
> If dropping omit-frame-pointer is not acceptable (for whatever reason),
> please consider adding -fexceptions instead.  That way, GCC will at
> least add unwind-tables, so a DWARF2-capable unwinder can work.

OK, I see.

> Is it possible to fix this before Debian 3.1 is released?  It would be
> very nice, since otherwise, backtraces are hopelessly broken.

Hmm, I don't know there's another chance to be allowed to upload
(2.3.2.ds1-19) because it's freezed, and there's no RC.

But I try to build with -fomit-frame-pointer.  If it's serious for
some usages, please let me know.

Regards,
-- gotom