please review golang-github-oras-project-oras-go

Hi,

thanks to the hint from Shengjing Zhu[1] I had a look at apptainer[2]
which needs oras-go[3].  I did a packaging attempt on Salsa[4] but
Nilesh Patras told me that I hav choosen a wrong source package name.
Unfortunately Nilesh is offline this week and thus I'm asking here for a
review before I might upload something wrong to NEW queue.

I simply used

   dh-make-golang github.com/oras-project/oras-go

and pushed the result.  I need to admit that I have extremely less
experience in Go packaging and probably need some help.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2022/01/msg00050.html
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/apptainer