Re: please review golang-github-oras-project-oras-go

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 5:57 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks to the hint from Shengjing Zhu[1] I had a look at apptainer[2]
> which needs oras-go[3].  I did a packaging attempt on Salsa[4] but
> Nilesh Patras told me that I hav choosen a wrong source package name.
> Unfortunately Nilesh is offline this week and thus I'm asking here for a
> review before I might upload something wrong to NEW queue.
>
> I simply used
>
>    dh-make-golang github.com/oras-project/oras-go

Nilesh Patras is right. We use the import path to construct the source
package name.
This library's import path is oras.land/oras-go[1], not
github.com/oras-project/oras-go.

[1] https://github.com/oras-project/oras-go/blob/v1/go.mod#L1

So I think you need to run

  dh-make-golang -allow_unknown_hoster oras.land/oras-go

--
Shengjing Zhu