Re: Update golang-github-appc-cni to 1.0 (was Re: singularity-container: CVE-2021-33622)

Hi,

Am Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 10:47:28PM +0800 schrieb Shengjing Zhu:
> appc-cni was uploaded yesterday.

That's really great.  I've just dput singularity-container to unstable.

> However, I don't think the singularity-container package can sync to
> Ubuntu automatically.
> It build-depends containerd and docker.io, which are two packages not
> synced between Ubuntu and Debian.
>
> You can take podman for reference(which also build-depends docker.io),
> it needs changes to upload to Ubuntu.
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libpod

As I said I do not use Ubunto neither do I know their reasons to derive
from Debian packages in certain situations.  As I said I naively assumed
that it would be a good time to push singularity-container to unstable
and thanks to your work this is possible now and so I did.  I think its
a good thing no matter whether Ubuntu will use it or not. ;-)

Thanks a lot for your support

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de