Re: Question about how to proceed with an update breaking another packages tests

On തി, ജൂൺ 6 2022 at 06:57:51 വൈകു +02:00:00 +02:00:00, Martin Dosch <martin@mdosch.de> wrote:
On 06.06.2022 22:09, Pirate Praveen wrote:
An issue is easier to track, a mail in the list may easily be forgotten. A mail in the list is good to get a quick feedback, but if we want to track things over long term, create issues.

Ok, but this leads me to more questions: Should I create an issue against go-crypto (update required in order to package gopenpgp but the update breaks go-pgpmail) or against go-pgpmail as it blocks an update of go-crypto?
Maybe better both?

See this example https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1002869. Better to file against both and add "blocks" relation for both bugs.