Re: Fwd: RFS: xmpp-dns/0.2.4-1 [ITP] -- CLI tool to check XMPP SRV records.

Dear Martin,

> Do you know how to do this? I had a look at salsa and didn't found any way
> to configure the default branch.

There's a 'repository settings' link in the sidebar which appears if
you have the right GitLab permissions on Salsa. Changing the default
branch requires either what GitLab calls 'Maintainer' or 'Owner'
status respectively.

However, both you and I are only 'Developer' status (the GitLab naming
is the reverse of the Debian terms). As such, you'd have to ask
someone who is a Maintainer/Owner on Salsa - sorry :/

Best wishes,

Sebastian

PS. Did you use the dh-make-golang tool to generate the package from
its template? I believe that will set debian/sid as the default branch
automatically.