Re: Is the #debian-golang OFTC IRC channel private?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 10:01:04AM -0500, Brian Thompson wrote:

> I tried searching for "#debian-golang" in the OFTC IRC server, but only found
> "#debian-go".  Was the #debian-golang channel changed to or replaced by #debian-
> go?  I also searched this mailing list's archives and didn't find any mentions
> of the #debian-go channel.

Somehow I do read that as

} Would like to join a Debian IRC channel
} for programming language  go
} Found two options
} Want to know: Which is the "blessed one"
} and what to do with the various mentions?

Advice:
* Join the channel with inhabitans
* Take some time to update out-dated mentions

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse