Re: Re: Request to join in the debian go package team

I am learing golang,and want to step deep into the cloud computing area,

Especially, Id like to help to enhance the evolvement of debian riscv cloud abilities,although it is a little early.

I was once an android app developer and recently come to the  debian community,and rightnow the go-pkg team.

I foud many of the go packages are waiting to be maintained,but now that is beyond my capability.

Live for truth,goodness and beauty