Re: Request to join in the debian go package team

On Sun, Oct 09, 2022 at 01:37:27AM +0000, min .sun wrote:
> I am learing golang,and want to step deep into the cloud computing area,
>
> Especially, I’d like to help to enhance the evolvement of debian riscv cloud abilities,although it is a little early.
>
> I was once an android app developer and recently come to the  debian community,and rightnow the go-pkg team.

I had added you into the team, as you filed the ITP #1020988 for a go package
and had sent a request.
But from your description you sound too off-topic for go-team related work, and so I removed you for now.

If you are just deep diving into cloud computing/anything I see no reason for you
to join _debian_ go packaging team.

In short: your intent is not clear to me at all.

> I foud many of the go packages are waiting to be maintained,but now that is beyond my capability.

Please ping us back on this mailing list when you think you want to and can maintain a go-package in debian.

--
Best,
Nilesh