Re: RFS: ymuse 0.21-1

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 01:49:54AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 09, 2022 at 07:51:45PM +0000, Martin Dosch wrote:
> > > - Since the very description says "GTK client for Music Player Daemon"
> > > should this not have a "Depends" on mpd?
> >
> > No, as it is not necessary to run the mpd (daemon) on the same machine as
> > the client (in this case ymuse). A mpd client is like a remote control for
> > the music player daemon (mpd). The client and the mpd can run on the same
> > machine but do not have to.
>
> Okay, then. I'll maybe try to properly configure it and then see for myself.
> Maybe by next weekend or so unless someone beats me to it.

OK, I configured it properly and see Ymuse playing music and also streams (I tried
default BBC stream) well enough, so I uploaded it to NEW.
I did add `mpd` to suggests since this implies that ymuse _may_ be helpful
w/ installing this package, so this should be relatively harmless change.

Thanks!

--
Best,
Nilesh