Re: Intend to revert golang-google-grpc in unstable

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 3:04 PM Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 2:52 PM Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 6/25/23 11:54, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
> > > Hi zigo,
> > >
> > > You golang-google-grpc 1.38.0 to unstable, which was experimental previously.
> > > It's great to see you want to work on this transition. But I fail to
> > > see the following work to make golang-google-grpc migrate to testing.
> >
> > The page:
> > https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=golang-google-grpc
> >
> > shows no issue, apart from #1026139, which I just fixed. Let's see.
> >

> I have already told you that there are many regressions which were
> shown on the experimental excuse. Since the experimental version has
> been cruft, you can't see it now. I pinged you on IRC on the day that
> experimental excuse still exists, but you miss that.

Just to be clear,
https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=golang-google-grpc show no
issue, because it says "autopkgtest delayed".
But autopkgtest has been run for the experimental version previously
and pseudo-excuses was generated.

--
Shengjing Zhu