Re: Intend to revert golang-google-grpc in unstable

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 7:43 PM Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:

> On 6/26/23 09:04, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
> > Why don't you work on the experimental suite until the major packages
> > have been ready to migrate?
>
> Because I tried to do that, and nobody cared doing the work to fix their
> packages. Last time I uploaded to Experimental, my packages got kicked,
> and my work was reduced to zero.

I have already explained twice on IRC, but you just ignore it.
Nobody can kick packages.
You upload broken packages to experimental, and it FTBFS on buildd.
ftp-master just cleans these NBS semi-automatically.
The removal log is publicly accessible on ftp-master, please check yourself.

--
Shengjing Zhu