Kantronics KPC3+

Hello!

Im trying to help CX3ACS setup the kantronics, but I had problems.

using the kernel 2.2.17 shiped with potato this is what we did:

insmod mkiss
stty -F /dev/ttyS1 speed 1200
kissattach /dev/ttyS1 radio 192.168.1.1

where radio is defined in /etc/ax25/axports :
---
radio       CX3ACS-1        1200    255     2       144.675 MHz (1200  bps)
---

No packets were recieved and the tnc didnt trnasmit nothing. Ifconfig shows
error in packets received.

On the same host, using window$ the hardware works right, so it is not a
harware failure.

Do you have any hint? Do we miss something?

--
Carlos Barros and Estela Mary (CX3ACS).