Re: Debian Buster package build error with gbp

Re: Hibby 2019-09-24 <[🔎] 7960339a-63b7-4d72-8bc4-83d6767f2c70@www.fastmail.com>
> That's a cool cause, I like that idea!

The software looks cool as well. Are you interested in having it in
Debian? We can "sponsor" the uploads.

> > I have written a Qt program as an interface for a GNU-radio software defined radio transceiver. We have some local kids school clubs training future amateur radio ops. There they play around with SDR devices to learn how radio works and how you can transmit from one radio to another.

I think that would be the first SDR software in Debian that is
actually able to transmit, gqrx/CubicSDR/etc are all RX only.
(Short of building a custom transmitter using gnuradio-companion.)

Christoph