Re: just a little Opie status...

Ivan,

I don't believe we've been introduced, I'm Chris Larson, and run the
OpenZaurus linux distro for the Sharp Zaurus, which includes Opie by
default.  I also contribute to the Opie project, and designed the
current Opie buildsystem as you see it.

If there are any lacking functions in the opie buildsystem you need,
other than 'make install' on a per package basis, let me know.  Sane
installation is nearly done, and on the TODO.  Nice work on the
packaging, I'm glad to see that happening.  Out of curiosity, what
changes were necessary to the stock debian qt/e?  Thanks.