Re: Fwd: Re: mediawiki2latex-7.2

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 03:49:40PM +0100, Georges Khaznadar wrote:
> I wonder why I could build manually mediawiki2latex in such a chroot
> jail a few hours before (I used apt-get to install build-dependencies
> instead of relying on pbuilder's dummy-package system).

Like I say, it depends on the architecture, and it would also depend on
how recently you'd updated the package lists in that chroot.  *shrug*

> Should I try to rebuild mediawiki2latex randomly in the future, or is
> there some signal which I can subscribe to, to upload a new build when
> it becomes useful?

You don't need to do anything.  The Debian build daemon infrastructure
will automatically notice when the build-dependencies become installable
on each architecture and will trigger builds for you.  If anything,
manual uploads would probably be counterproductive.

Cheers,