Re: Upload needed to fix FTBFS of haskell-yi-core and dependent packages

Hello again,

I just pushed a patch to fix building haskell-yi-frontend-vty, which now builds again and needs an upload, which would also hopefully finally unstuck the main yi packages.

Cheers!

--
Marcel(le) FOURNÉ

Please note that I honour and respect boundaries around personal
time, well-being, care-taking and the rest.
Should you receive correspondence from me during a time that you're
engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to
respond until you're next working or in front of a PC.
Prioritize joy and not e-mail when and where you can.