FW: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

This Spam message was received from someone misusing your mail site at
mail.gr.

According to your Terms of Service
(http://www.mail.com.gr/docs/doc_page2.html) spamming is something that your
service does not tolerate.

Please assure me that this person will no longer be spamming myself or my
business.  Thank you.

Luke Moses
Carlson Shared Services
Enterprise Platform Services - Unix Systems Support
(763)212-1010
lmoses@carlson.com