Re: someone could port libgc

Hello Rob Browning,

About a week ago the above group asked if anyone could look at porting libgc to the Hurd.

I got the source from Debian, and this has given me your name as package maintainer.

I have got libgc to build, run test, and install.  I would like to look at it another week,
then I would like to post the patch to the above group.

I write to you to ask if you are interested in incorporating this work in the upstream
version.  I have already taken a Hurd built libgc to Debian Linux and rebuilt it, to prove
that the Hurd patches do not mess up the other builds.

Chris Lingard