Re: hurd / gnumach sources

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 02:34:10PM +0100, Jens Sander wrote:
> main/source/base/hurd_
>
> ok, I found something in frozen/main/source/base
>
> Sorry, but I only looked at the sid - tree, because I thought this
> was the current Hurd - distribution.
>
> That's what I was talking about before: things are kind of
> scattered.

Not quite so. sid is not of your business, it is a Debian internal. The only
place you will find advocated is "unstable". Not even frozen or stable. When
we freeze and go stable, we will let the world know.

If you ever find a documented link to sid/, potato/ or any other codename
instead unstable/, please report this as a bug.

Thanks,
Marcus