New document in progress... need approval.

Hi,

There is a lot of documentation about Mach, somes about Hurd and Grub.
So i want to try making a new basic/abstract documentation about Hurd.

I work on general architecture of the the (the big new thing). I want
to illustrate with somes graphics. But, i'm not a kernel minder...

Can someone check this first pictures :

http://www.calixo.net/~bodor/Hurd.jpg

and tell me if it's ok. By this picture i want to illustrate that,
except authentification server and porcess server, all of component
is user leveled.

Thanks in advance.

cu
--
Denis bodor
"It's time to join the hurd and be a GNU !"