Re: Me again (Postgresql)

Hi YenZi,
  If someone can't get you some useful info on this prob, I'd send it
off to the bug-hurd folks.  You can join the bug-hurd mailing list by
sending an email with the subject subscribe to bug-hurd-request@gnu.org
, then send them the bug problem.
  The error  "setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) failed"  looks like a bug-hurd
prob to me.

Jim