Re: Berlin vs X windows port to the hurd

Could you please post some URLs with more infos about berlin,
as i think that most of us don´t know very much about it.

Thanks, Wolfgang

-- Jim Franklin wrote:
Hi folks
  I'm not to knowledgeable on the issues of Berlin and X windows but the
general consensus I get from people is the X windows is out dated
technology and Berlin is the up and coming contender.  Why would we go
for an X windows port instead of a Berlin port first?  Is Berlin a
project that will be usable only in the far future or is it near a
usable state now?

Jim