Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 08:27:49AM +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@beer.com> was heard to say:
> Proposal :
>
> You could burn CD containing :
> - Debian GNU/Hurd .debs
> - Hurd packages from alpha.gnu.org
> - sources for Hurd-specific packages
>   (burning packages which sources exist for Debian GNU/Linux would be redundant)
> - sources for Linux 2.4 (tones of drivers), KGI, ALSA, libGGI, GRUB etc.
> - all other sources of interest for OS-developers
> - documeniation for Hurd, Mach, OS and hardware programming

  For non-Linux users, it might also be useful to have (eg) a modified
tomsrtbt to create partitions and install the Hurd with.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|  The sigfile hits!  |  "We've got nothing to fear but the stuff that we're  |