Hello

Hi,

after using/playing with hurd for some time now and getting more and more fed up with linux (architecture and attitude of core people) I decided to start working on
it.

I just subscribed to the list and if you want to know anything about me just ask.

As soon as I've setup my system in a way that allows me developing for hurd inside it I'll look were I can help.
I think some of the areas I'd like to work on is something like fdisk.
I think it's essential for a fully functional system (->bootstrapping) and I quite like to work on a very low level ;)

Well, I wanted to say hello, so here it goes:
Hello.

ciao
Anti
ps:
I send this via a very curde pop3/smtp hack, since our firewall ...