Re: Docs format

* Juli-Manel Merino Vidal (jmmv@mail.com) [000802 10:46]:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to write some more documentation about the hurd (this time in
> english). But which is the proper way to do it ?
> I mean if I should use SGML, LinuxDoc, DocBook, Latex or just plain
> HTML... (Maybe we could make a HurdDoc :) I don't know which of these
> use to write proper documentation. I think latex could be cool because
> there are translators to tex and html. But, is it there any way to
> customize the HTML output of these translators ?

I was just wondering the same thing.

> Also, it could appere a hurd-doc mailing list to talk all about these,
> because I think this is off-topic...

There is a hurddocs-volunteer list at sourceforge.
http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net/ Look near the bottom of the page.
I've been subscribed for a couple of weeks now and unfortunately
I've not seen a single message go across that list.

--
---
Nathan Valentine - nrvale0@uky.edu