Re: HURD not unmounting disks cleanly (not the old problem)

   From: Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <tosi@ees2.oulu.fi>
   Date: 24 Aug 1999 14:25:25 +0300

   Mark Kettenis <kettenis@wins.uva.nl> writes:

   >    # settrans -a /mnt/*

   Won't that only alter the translator of the first file?

Oops, you're right.  What I really do is look with ps -A what
filesystems are running and do a settrans -a for each of them.  When
writing the message I thought that the above command would be a
simpler way of doing things, but of course it won't work :-(.

   # find /mnt -type d | xargs /bin/settrans -a

might work, but I haven't tested that either.  Moreover, it will
startup all translators before shutting them down.  Not terribly
efficient.

Mark