Re: documentation

Hi, e-guy,

Well I'm not the best authority here, but I suggest Thomas Bushnell's
architectural overview (at www.gnu.org), the Hurd texinfo
documentation, and looking at hurd and glibc source (which is
generally well laid out and commented).  Probably only a basic
understanding of Mach is needed, since the Hurd is trying to minimize
microkernel dependencies.

You can get the latest sources from the CVS server.  Instructions are
somewhere on the GNU site.

-John