discussion on fr.comp.os.linux.debats

Hi,

there is a long thread "linux vs hurd" on the newsgroup
fr.comp.os.linux.debats. As I do not speak french, could someone who does
glance over it and see if any interesting points are raised. Also check for
inaccuracies etc.

There was also a Hurd article in the French Linux magazine. Can someone find
out who was interviewed (they wanted an interview with me, but I never got an
answer to my reply, so I think they found someone more interesting :) and
summarize the article for us?

(I just browsed dejanes for hurd, and was surprised how much it is discussed
there.)

Thanks,
Marcus