xterm warning

   I compiled xruskb,but if i switch to cyrillic i cann't type (7 bit?),
should i try to repair or is it impossible?
   If open xterm from other xterm i become message:

         Warning:locale not supported by Xlib,locale set to C
         Warning:X locale modifiers not supported,using default
         Failed to open input method

   Can i repair something here,i didn't tried to set any locale at all.
   I compiled blackbox without any error messages,X works little better
as with horroble default twm and xterms,but crashes sooner or later :-(

     Thank you.
      Michail