file and file system corruption (oh no, not again!)

Hi,

I am having small troubles with thex ext2fs server.

Sometimes (about twice or thrice a day), some part of a file
gets overwritten with zeros. (I am not positiv that only files that are
written to are affected, as there were some scripts corrupted, too)

Sometimes there is real corruption, and e2fsck starts to add missing
'.' and '..' directory entries and connects lost files to /lost+found.
Next time it happens, I will include a transcript. Maybe it is the same bug
(overwrite with zeros) even?

Thanks,
Marcus