Re: newbie kernel booting problem

At 01:50 PM 12/7/99 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
>Roland McGrath writes:
> > Please report your problems.  It should work fine to build gnumach either
> > using a cross-compiler or using a native Linux x86/ELF compiler.
>make[1]: *** No rule to make target `dev/include/machine/spl.h', needed by
`genhd.d'.  Stop.
Your compilation environment does not have the right include files set.
Usually this error happens to me when I try to run make of a Hurd project
on a Linux machine since I don't have a cross-compilation environment
set up for the Hurd.

Bill White <bill.white@griggsinst.com>
"There's no art to find the mind's construction in the ASCII."
Macbeth, Act I scene 1 (first draft).