     * To: debian-commercial@lists.debian.org
     * Subject: STS offers Debian GNU/Hurd pre-installed
     * From: "Nils Lohner" <lohner@debian.org>
     * Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:09:08 +0100
     * Sender: lohner@hew.ecf.teradyne.com

Press Release
-------------

Space-Time Systems, based in Malvern, England, which offers systems with
Debian GNU/Linux pre-installed, is now offering customers the chance to use
and experiment with the Debian GNU/Hurd Operating System.

For no extra charge it will install the GNU/Hurd on a seperate partition on
its Debian GNU/Linux systems.

According to an engineer at STS: "We see the Debian GNU/Hurd as not only
upholding the principles of free software but as potentially the best
Operating System in the world, and believe that this is good way of making
people more aware of both GNU/Hurd and the potential that free software has.
It may also spur some into helping to develop it, through testing, bug
reports and may be even by becoming developers themselves."

More info: http://www.spacetimesystems.dial.pipex.com/hurd.htm

STS can be contacted at spacetimesystems@dial.pipex.com