Re: Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> I suspect something like the following in the average translator's
> mind:
>
> mail from bubulle->talks about package <foo>-->file bar.po
> attached-->take bar.po-->update bar.po-->send bug report to <foo> with
> bar.po attached
>
> ....which does not include *reading* "mail from bubulle"...:-)

You are probably correct here.

I guess a contributing factor here is that the text in between the
package name and the due date is always the same. Once you got that 3
times you know it.

So, to improve chances to get heard you should announce changes here.

Why don't we send translation updates to the original review bug
instead of opening new bugs. After all, the updates are pointless
without the updated templates.

Matthias