Re: templates.pot file for translation.

Quoting Eric KOM (erickom@namekom.co.za):

> > Is there a reason for doing this (which doesn't allow translating the
> > languages names....and will thus look odd when templates are
> > translated)? Is this list dynamic in some way?
> The list are very long and it not a full name of the  language, just a
> code language.

So, even worse: users should then be expected to know about their
language's ISO code? Can you show us this list?

There are solutions for this. Let's assume the list is "en,de,es". You
can then do this:

__Choices: English, German, Spanish
Choices-C: en,de,es

There is even a way to get translations for the language names by
grabbing them in the iso-codes package. I use such a method in the
geneweb package.