Re: Translated packages, bugs reported... but still appear as unmanaged

Hello Laura,
On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 03:50:52PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:
> El 2023-05-13 a las 16:31 +0200, Camaleón escribió:
> Magic's done! :-)
>
> At least for the Spanish part (guess other languages so), I can see the
> stats pages have returned to their original and usual blessed mess O:-)
>
> https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es
> https://l10n.debian.org/coordination/spanish/es.by_translator.html
>
> Well done, Laura et al.

I second that.

Some entries are however filled with strange numbers, probably due to
the database corruption. I'll review this over the next days for
German and instruct the robot to fix this.

Thanks again for your speedy work on this issue.

Greetings

         Helge