Re: plan to remove translations with only few pages

Hi,

as announced, I now have removed the web page translations for

Esperanto (eo)
Armenian (hy)
Hebrew (he)
Lithuanian (lt)
Slovene (sl)
Tamil (ta)
Albanian (sq)

because they had very few or no translation and no recent translation activity.
I've ignored changes like http -> https and similar.

    > tor. 16. nov. 2023 kl. 05:00 skrev Thomas Lange <lange@cs.uni-koeln.de>:

    >     [cut]
    >     I suggest to have a bare minimum of pages translated, for e.g. the
    >     startpage and some pages on level 2 of the web hierarchy, maybe the
    >     download page should be mandatory.

I think the active members of the i18n list should decide on their own
what rules they like to propose for a new translation of the web pages
to make it into the web repository. See my ideas above.

In the past (from 2004 to 2008) we already had some rules that removed
outdated translations. Search in the git logs for
"Automatic purge of file outdated for six months"
I like this idea, but I think this is too fast, and it should depend
on how much content was changed on this web page.

--
regards Thomas