how to get more recent translations for important web pages

Hi all,

I've checked the translations of our main pages. The startpage and the
download page (/distrib). These pages are top 1 and 3 with the
most hits on our web servers. On 2 is /security.

- www.d.org our main web startpage

On Sep 16 I've changed two major things the startpage after some
discussion at DebConf about user experiences with our web pages.

We have 26 translations of our startpage (+ english).
Only 13 have are up to date, so half of them are outdated after 2.5
months.

- www.d.o/distrib our main download page

We have 31 translations. Only 9 have the most recent translation header.
Only 12 have the direct links to the live ISO for several desktops
which was a bigger change on this page. I would define these 12 as
recent enough.
19 translations are not updated since Sep 16 2023 the date when I
started multiple changes on this web page.

Because these are important pages with many hits, I would expect to
have these translation updated in a few weeks, maybe 1-2 weeks.

When should we remove these outdated translations?
What's your oppinion?

--
regards Thomas