Re: News from DDTSS and request for feedback

Hi from a l10n-portuguese contributor.

Actually, I don't contribute that much to DDTP/DDTSS but ocasionally I
do so I can give a feedback.

First of all, thanks for maintaining and developing DDTSS!

I need to clarify that I'm software developer, so I'm a bit biased
towards git things. I think ti would be really nice to have an option to
display the original description and translation side-by-side instead of
one below the other. Side-by-side is even more useful now that we have
very wide displays.

This one is not exactly related to the interface, but with the database
of contributores that we have. Some very nice debianites started the
contributors portal [1] where one can see the contributions a person has
made to the project, but they need a data source from the services
themselves. There is a wiki page teaching how to setup the data source
[2] so they can show the info in the contributors website. It would be
very nice to have DDTP/DDTSS infoshowing up there!

Cheers,
Charles