Re: News from DDTSS and request for feedback

Hi all!

On 23/03/24 00:26, Carlos Henrique Lima Melara wrote:

I need to clarify that I'm software developer, so I'm a bit biased
towards git things. I think ti would be really nice to have an option to
display the original description and translation side-by-side instead of
one below the other. Side-by-side is even more useful now that we have
very wide displays.

This made me think of another wishlist. Any way to make the differences between the old description and the new one in the related text box easier to identify would be very welcome. A side by side diff might work, and/or maybe a word-diff instead of the line-diff we have now.

Thanks again,

beatrice.