Re: RFS: xsunpinyin/2.0.3-4 RC

Hi GengYu,

For some reason your RFS mail didn't get recorded in the Debian Bug
Tracking System.
The following issues must be fixed:

1. You are highly recommended to use *plain* *text* *email*. On
outlook, please open the submenu
on the writing interface and select "Switch to plain text".

2. For pseudo-headers, you must NOT add any spaces at the beginning of the line.

3. You copied the mentors.debian.net RFS template without editing
inserting necessary information,
which is unfavorable. Please substitute texts like [fill in name and
email of upstream] with the actual
package-specific information.

4. You should not directly send a mail copy to debian-input-method
using "CC: " mail header. Instead,
you should use the X-Debbugs-CC pseudo header. For its detail, please
take a look at [1]. The Simplified
Chinese version of [1] can be found at [2].

I am keeping an eye on your work and will further review it after
those issues are solved. Please feel
free to ask any questions and resend a valid RFS mail.

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
[2] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.zh-cn.html
--
Regards,