Re: ssh: default configuration breaks IPv6

¡Hola!

> umm, I thought I saw somewhere that IPv6 support was a "release goal",
> or at least a general Debian goal; perhaps they need to be reminded of that...

Does somebody knows what's Debian official stance about ipv6?

I only could find this:

http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2000/26/mail

From: Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:41:42 +1000
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Potato now stable

[...]

        * IPv6 Support
                A continuing goal is more complete support for IPv6. Hopefully
                we can get some of the IPv6 patches available from various
                places mainlined in woody.

                (debian-ipv6)
[...]
--------------

There is a "Join the 6bone" thread last september on debian-devel, the anouncement (sp?)
of this list creation, and a comment that default configuration for exim support ipv6.

Saludos,
					HoraPe
---
Horacio J. Peña