Manufacturer of Borosilicate Glass Equipments & Chemical Process Plant.

Dear sir/madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading ISO 9001-2000
certified manufacturer of borosilicate glass equipment/process plant from
India, meeting to stringent international standards. All our glass equipment
complies with ISO 3587 for buttress ends DN 25 to DN 600.

Our propitious track records for on time delivery, strong adherence to BS
and DIN standards coupled with excellent after sales services, has earned us
more than 40% of market share in India.

The company with its world class quality and backed by its strong & sound
management, has already entered into the international markets and have
received excellent response from countries like Malaysia, Jordan, Dubai,
Korea, Singapore, USA and Israel.

We are the only one from India; to manufacture PTFE lined pipelines &
fittings along with regular glassware items. This has been very helpful in
providing single point solutions to all your requirements.

We also have an excellent support from our strong technical and R&D team for
providing package solutions for Dry HCL Gas generation, HCL Absorber, Mixer
Settle assembly, Bromine Recovery Plant, Reaction Distillation, Thin Line
Evaporator, Circulation Evaporator, Rotary Film Evaporator, Sulphuric and
Nitric Acid concentration plant etc.

We would be delighted to hear about your requirements and assure you that
all your queries would be efficiently processed, and will receive our up
most attention at all times.

Best regards,						Please Contact us as below:
For Super Scientific Works Pvt.Ltd.			Super Scientific Works Pvt. Ltd.
								E-70/71, Sardar Estate
  								Ajwa Road, Vadodara 390 019, India
G.K. Jain							Tel: 	0091 265 2512088,2511271,
Director (Inland & Overseas)						   2514633 (PBX)
								Fax: 	0091 265 2571550
								Email:    	gkj@superscientific.com
               								sales@superscientific.com
  										Jaingk22@yahoo.co.in
								Direct Tel/Fax: 0091 265 2514391
								Mobile ( Mr. G K Jain): 0091 98240 33387
								Resi (1):  0091 265 2340261
								Resi (2):  0091 265 2342310
								Mobile: 0091 9825008122 (Mr.Naresh Goyal)