Re: 1718233, RE: YOUR PRODUCT

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 11:28:26AM -0500, Conni McClintock wrote:
> you tell me that you will resolve my problem within 48 hours, well that was on 04/16/05 at 7:40 am, i am very unhappy with your response. i want my blasterball 2: remix back, so i exspect a response within 24 hours or i am going to report this. camaroconni@hotmail.com

Hello Conni,
  You may be frustrated at Oberon Media about your game, I find their
website quite annoying and personally can see why you would be
frustrated in contacting them as it appears they specifically make it
hard to contact them.

However why send this email to an email list about a completely
different operating system to the one you are using (called Debian, see
http://www.debian.org/) that is about an obscure technical matter called
IP Version 6?  The Debian project has absolutely nothing at all to do
with this company. However as part of the distribution of over 10,000
packages we do have some nice games; frozenbubble being one of my
favourite.

One more thing, you're trying to email DO-NOT-REPLY@oberon-media.com.
A small hint, DO-NOT-REPLY is another way of saying WE-CHUCK-EMAILS
anything going to that email address will be deleted by their server
most likely.

  - Craig

PS If you're the same Conni, I hope your friend Gary is better.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer