Re: banning IP adds or /24 from http server

I've done that putting in /etc/apache/access.conf the following lines:

<Directory /var/www>
# This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
# "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you (or at least, not yet).
#Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Options None
# This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
# override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options",
"FileInfo",
# "AuthConfig", and "Limit"
AllowOverride None
order allow,deny