Hidden Interfaces kernel patch (LVS)

Hi,

  I've been trying to set up an LVS with 2 directors and 2 real servers.  I've
built the kernel from the 2.4.18 sources in stable along with the patch
kernel-patch-2.4-ipvs.  However, I can't seem to find the hidden devices
patch in the archive.  Does one exist?  Or is there another place I should be
getting it from?  Or should I not be using the Debian sources at all and be
building it by hand from kernel.org?  Thanks,

Todd