Re: Ticketing systems

We too use cerberus and its quite a nice application and very inexpensive for what it does.
Pete Shuleski
Network Administrator
http://www.nni.com

John Gonzalez/netMDC admin wrote:

We currently use a commercial system, but it works great for us, and the price really isnt that bad. It also is mostly written in PHP so you can change a good bit of it if you need to.

The proprietarey part is the C binary that injects emails received into the database.

http://www.cerberusweb.com/