Re: jboss

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Mitchell wrote:

> Has anyone packaged jboss and it's associated modules from (www.jboss.org) for debian?
>
> It isn't in the main distrib, would there be any reason for this appart from the fact that no one has packaged it yet?
>
> If no one has packaged it yet, I  would be interested in doing so, just don't want to re-invent the wheel.

hi!

i did it, it's the first time i make a debian package, and probably i need some
help.

i subscribed to this ml since 2 or 3 days.  this weekend i can spend some time
to read doc around, but if you can give me quick suggestion.

thanks in advance

michele_bianchi                                              if_i_am_a_fatalist
                                                        what_can_i_do_about_it?