Need Help to configure tomcat and set up virtual host

Hi,
 I have configured Tomcat 4.0 but now i want to know how add virtual
hosts.My problem is that ,i have number of virtual hosts .who needs
or does'nt need Java Servelet support.I need to give support to only
those needed.So please help me by stating the step by step procedure
for the process.As i am a new programmer .Please help me to do it

i am using tomcat 4.0,BSD mchine, jdk1.3.1 etc

 have a nice day
Regards
blessen