Re: Kotlin and OpenJDK 8 in Bookworm?

Dixi quod…

>On Mon, 30 Jan 2023, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

>> I suggest that we let openjdk-8 transition to testing now before the
>> beginning of the soft freeze, just to keep our options open.
[…]
>then, if we indeed can keep the options open.

The MIPS buildds are at it currently and expected to finish soon,
in case you still want to go forward. It’s close to soft freeze.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/

/⁀\ The UTF-8 Ribbon
╲ ╱ Campaign against      Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen:
 ╳  HTML eMail! Also,     https://www.tarent.de/newsletter
╱ ╲ header encryption!